Thursday, February 3, 2011

33 Weeks

Today I am thirty-three weeks pregnant. That means only 7 more weeks until we get to meet our little girl. She has been moving around like crazy. It's pretty fun to watch my belly poke out when she kicks. But my hands and feet have been swollen this week. It's not very fun. I asked my doctor last week about my hands, and he said it's because of the way I sleep on it cuts off circulation, so it causes swelling. But my feet have just been swollen this week, and I guess that's pretty normal for being pregnant. It probably doesn't help that my feet and body aren't used to walking up and down so many stairs. Elevating them helps. But if they get worse at all, I'll just talk to my doctor about it next week. That's about it for now.

1 comment:

  1. I got so swollen with all three of the boys. That's no fun! :(

    ReplyDelete